LightBlog

mercredi 22 avril 2015

[APP][BuddhaBoot 0.9a]Android Wear Reboot/Recovery/Power Off (Alpha Build)

Hello All.

I recently acquired a Moto 360 and began tinkering with it. I followed various guides to build a custom USB cable, unlock the bootloader, root the device, and install a custom recovery.

I did not want to have to keep removing the watch band in order to get into the custom recovery or going through the system menu to turn the power off or reboot. The few apps I tried for rebooting to custom recovery would not work for me. As a result, I decided to create my own. It is fairly straightforward and allows me to reboot, power off, or reboot my watch to custom recovery mode so I thought I would share it.

Functions:
- Reboot
- Power Off
- Reboot Recovery (Root required)

This is an ALPHA release and I am hoping to improve upon the app/add features as time allows (I am a father of a 2 month old, so my time is limited). ;)

Installation Instructions:
1.) Download the APK attached to this thread and copy it onto your phone or tablet.
2.) Click and install the APK file.
3.) Open Android Wear and Resync all apps.
4.) Launch the app on your Android Wear device using your launcher or by going through the menu and selecting Start, then BuddhaBoot.

The usual caveats apply...by downloading and using this app, you assume full responsibility. (aka, I am not responsible if your device doesn't work etc)

Enjoy!

Attached Files
File Type: apk BuddhaBoot_0_9a_SIGNED.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.33 MB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1aROsYM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire