LightBlog

mercredi 22 avril 2015

Q: What's displayed *in call* on your 360?

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with my 360 and I could use some help. I asked this question before but got no responses so I am going to try to reword it in an effort to get a better response.

When you are "in call", meaning AFTER you have received and accepted a call, either from the watch or from the phone, what is displayed on your 360's screen?

What is displayed after you hang up the call? I'm particularly interested in behavior when the watch is sitting in the charger as well.

Please help; I am trying to determine if there is an issue with my watch and what is the default behavior. I have other issues with this particular watch and I am trying to make a case fro replacement with Moto.

Thanks for your time!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1aROvnx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire